註冊會員

帖子 2118
威望 0
金錢 2118
註冊 2019-1-4
用戶註冊天數 1960
發表於 2019-10-30 07:18 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
QB SITUATION: Ponder answered the quick Dallas touchdowns by going 4 for 4 for 74 yards on a drive that ended with a 31-yard touchdown to Kyle Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping Rudolph, who bounced off Barry Church at the 6 and fought his way into the end zone. Ponder was 25 of 37 after being named starter on Friday, and with Josh Freeman inactive because of a concussion. He also led a pair of 11-play scoring drives in the first half, including his 6-yard scoring scramble. "As we speak, I don't see why we'd make a change, but sometimes after ballgames, we make emotional decisions," said Vikings coach Leslie Frazier, whose team is at home against Washington on Thursday night.
MORE DEZ DRAMA: The Cowboys were in position to extend Chase Edmonds Jersey a 20-17 lead when Bryant took his team out of field goal range with unsportsmanlike conduct for taking off his helmet and arguing with officials as a pass interference penalty against him was about Armani Watts Jersey to be announced. "I wasn't angry at the ref," Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping said Bryant, who made headlines last week with a pair of sideline outbursts. "I know now not to Cheap Adidas Ultra Boost China take my helmet off."